Thursday, November 03, 2005

Harangue sighting on e-bay - $99.99


An original edition of Harangue is currently being auctioned at e-bay. I offer no opinions as to the asking price. I bought my copy for much less on e-bay two years ago.

But I can confirm that the description of an original edition Harangue as "very rare" and "very hard to find outside of a library" is accurate. My own struggle to find even a magazine reproduction of Satan's Bushel is described here. Garrett's novels each come available on e-bay about once a year or less.

BTW - this is not my sale. I simply find it noteworthy whenever there is a Garrett novel sighting anywhere. The last such e-bay sighting for Harangue occurred eleven months ago, which listing was withdrawn before any bids were made.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page