Monday, December 13, 2004

Harangue


Harangue Posted by Hello

A 1927 original edition of Harangue is up for sale now on e-bay. Again, I do not plan to make it a habit to quote e-bay information, but this is a rare find. I bought my copy of Harangue more than a year ago (on e-bay) and I haven't seen it available since then. (Of course I still haven't read it yet, but more on that later.)

The opening bid is $15.00 and there are no bids yet (and no, this is not my sale). The seller probably doesn't know what he has in his possession (and apparently neither do any buyers).

Normally, if you want to read this book, you have to go to a university or state library and photocopy the microfilm versions from the old Saturday Evening Post or Country Gentleman. That is what I did to obtain copies of the Driver and Satan's Bushel - but more on that later.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page